The Bath Music International Festival in Pulteney Weir is yearly held in May and June in Bath, South West England. The festival first started in 1948 and was directed by Ian Hunter. From classical music, jazz, and folk to contemporary music, is played at this festival. The Bath International Music Festival celebrated its 60th Anniversary in the year 2008. The pianist Joanna MacGregor is the current artistic director of this festival.
Photo Credit: snapp3r (CC BY-ND 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 3 Most Impressive Light Displays in the World
- Top 5 Great Things To Do In San Antonio
- How Aereo Glides Through the World of Streaming TV
- Summer Cooling Efficiency for Your Home
- Should Your Small Business Have a DUI Policy?
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society