E. coli or Escherichia coli, named after German discoverer Theodor Escherich in 1885, is bacterium that is part of the normal flora of the gut. Some strains of this bacterium can cause food poisoning like serotype O157:H7. But most strains are part of a good flora of the gut that helps to fight against pathogenic bacterias. The most common way to get infection of E. coli is by eating contaminated food or over hands contact. The symptoms of E. coli infection, which usually starts 7 days after infection, are watery diarrhea and cramps. Illness do not need some special treatment but you should get a lot of water to prevent dehydration.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society