Each year, the annual illumination event is held by Kobe City to commemorate survivors from the Great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake of the year 1995.
The earthquake measured 7.2 magnitude and was the biggest to hit Japan in last 47 years.
At least 200 people were found dead and about 13,000 were injured by this earthquake. The epicentre was 15 miles (24km) below the island of Awajisima, 20 miles (32km) from the city of Kobe.
People have constructed dolls all over the existence of human kind. Trough they did not survive from the old times, some had been found in Egyptian graves dating back to 2000 BC. They had been often made from wood with hair made of strings of clay. Today dolls are designed from much more different plastic materials.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society