The American Eskimo dog from the Spitz family has nothing to do with the Eskimos. The American Eskimo dog is an excellent watchdog. His job is to protect his home and family. This breed is known to was a part of traveling circuses in America. This breed is not suitable for the first-time dog owners because the Eskie performs its dominant behavior if it is not well trained, but they can learn very fast.
Photo Credit: liday (CC BY-ND 2.0)
Most people love puppies even when they are a little bit wacky. But what when dog or cats puppies grow up? Are they still welcome in a household? The total number of unwanted dogs and cats is staggering. More than 12 million dogs and cats are euthanized in shelters each year. Millions are abandoned in rural and urban areas.
So think twice before you buy your kid a new puppy for Christmas.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Top Simple Tips To Help You Avoid Mold Build-Up
- Be Prepared: Planning For The Perfect Tattoo
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society