Turin is known as the main city of a chocolate in Italy. To celebrate this fact, every year the Chocolate Festival Cioccolatò is organised. This year, the event is happening from 25. March to 3. April 2011.
The festival, like in the previous years, will feature famous chocolatiers from all over Italy and this year Enric Rovira is present, as the most famous one. You can look forward on many interesting presentations, see how chocolate is made and of course many, many samples for testing;)
And here some photos for todays chocolate inspirations.
If you have a taste for something sweet with chocolate favor than this chocolate cake art will make your eyes rolling. So don’t waste your time and hurry up to find out some chocolate cake recipe on the net.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society