France is famous for it wine, especially champagne wine. This sparkling wine is produced by a method called méthode champenoise, the bubbles (CO2) are naturally produced by fermentation of sugar in a bottle. This process is known to be used by a monk called Dom Perignon back in the 17th century together with usage of the cork for the bottle. Today is Champagne still very good place with its soil for planting grapes managing hectares of vineyards producing quality wine.
Photo Credit: Megan Mallen
Bottle of champagne traditionally belongs to New Year table in some families. With a bit of decoration technique, your New Year dinner can be much more appealing.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society