France is famous for it wine, especially champagne wine. This sparkling wine is produced by a method called méthode champenoise, the bubbles (CO2) are naturally produced by fermentation of sugar in a bottle. This process is known to be used by a monk called Dom Perignon back in the 17th century together with usage of the cork for the bottle. Today is Champagne still very good place with its soil for planting grapes managing hectares of vineyards producing quality wine.
Photo Credit: Megan Mallen
Bottle of champagne traditionally belongs to New Year table in some families. With a bit of decoration technique, your New Year dinner can be much more appealing.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Delights of Florida
- Creating A Successful Brand
- DUI Plea-Bargains: Is this a Wise Choice?
- Are You Having Fun While Caring For Your Lawn? It Can Be Done!
- Laser Engraving – Taking A Look Under The Hood
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society