The Beckov castle (Beckovský hrad – in Slovak) was closed two years ago because of reconstruction. But the good news is that the castle is open again and welcomes new visitors and tourists. Reconstructed was the whole defensive tower and the entire bottom courtyard. The pathway to the castle is ready for people with wheelchairs too. To acquire new visitors, regular weekend events will be held at the caste. The main motive of Beckov castle weekend events will be a knight of Stiborice called Stibor and children’s clown called Beck.
Photo Credit: Klearchos Kapoutsis (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society