Are You a Road Rager or a Passionate Driver?
Do I Have Road Rage?
1) What is Your Reaction to Bad Drivers? – Every motorist will become irritated from time to time by other drivers who do inconsiderate and unsafe things. Therefore, it is not uncommon for passionate drivers to end up having a short outburst during which they might yell something in the general direction of the other vehicle. However, you will step over the line into road rage territory if you continue yelling and making physical gestures for more than a few seconds.
2) Have You Ever Threatened Someone? – Passionate drivers do not threaten to hurt other motorists. Due to this, anyone who issues a threat to another driver is definitely dealing with a case of road rage. If you know that you have this problem, it is vital for you to avoid having any objects in your vehicle that you could use as a weapon.
3) Have You Ever Followed Another Motorist? – Some drivers become so enraged at the actions of another motorist that they will actually follow them for an extended period of time with the intention of hurting them.
4) Do You Have Revenge Fantasies Behind the Wheel? – It is okay to fantasize about a bad driver getting pulled over by a nearby police officer. However, it is a bad sign if your fantasies are of a more violent nature. Many individuals with road rage who have revenge fantasies will keep a weapon in their vehicle. Therefore, other drivers need to keep an eye out for motorists who are exhibiting signs of agitation and appear to be reaching for something.
As you can see, the distinction between a driver who simply becomes passionate momentarily about an inconvenience and one who has active road rage is relatively easy to determine. For example, if you inadvertently cut someone off and they yell at you for a second before resuming normal driving activity, you will know that they simply became passionate about the incident.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society