The Fiat Topolino (Fiat 500) launched in 1937, was one of the smallest cars of it era. The top speed of Fiat Topolino was about 85 km/h with 39.2 mpg (100 km per 6 liters). This car model was manufactured by Fiat from 1937 to 1955. The word Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse which means little mouse. The car was equipped with a 569 cc 4-cylinder, side valve and a water-cooled engine in front of the front axle.
Photo Credit: Chris Sampson (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society