The Fiat Topolino (Fiat 500) launched in 1937, was one of the smallest cars of it era. The top speed of Fiat Topolino was about 85 km/h with 39.2 mpg (100 km per 6 liters). This car model was manufactured by Fiat from 1937 to 1955. The word Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse which means little mouse. The car was equipped with a 569 cc 4-cylinder, side valve and a water-cooled engine in front of the front axle.
Photo Credit: Chris Sampson (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society