The International Space Station is the 9th space station for human inhabitants on orbit of our planet. The station is built from modular components and can be seen with naked eye from Earth. The usage of the space station is established by international agreements between American NASA, the Russian Federal Space Agency, the Japanese JAXA, the European ESA, and the Canadian CSA. The station is flying at altitude in range 330 km to 410 km. The International Space Station is a place for scientific research and most sections are shared by many nations.
Photo Credit: EarthlingX (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society