The International Space Station is the 9th space station for human inhabitants on orbit of our planet. The station is built from modular components and can be seen with naked eye from Earth. The usage of the space station is established by international agreements between American NASA, the Russian Federal Space Agency, the Japanese JAXA, the European ESA, and the Canadian CSA. The station is flying at altitude in range 330 km to 410 km. The International Space Station is a place for scientific research and most sections are shared by many nations.
Photo Credit: EarthlingX (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society