The solar eruptions and resulting solar flare happen suddenly on the Sun surface. An eruption is usually followed by a coronal mass ejection of electrons, ions, and atoms through the corona of the sun into the space. The dark areas on the pictures bellow show the ejected material from the eruption and large magnetic loops that were formed during the solar flare.
Photo Credit: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society