The solar eruptions and resulting solar flare happen suddenly on the Sun surface. An eruption is usually followed by a coronal mass ejection of electrons, ions, and atoms through the corona of the sun into the space. The dark areas on the pictures bellow show the ejected material from the eruption and large magnetic loops that were formed during the solar flare.
Photo Credit: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society