The Pretoria Botanical Garden has 50 hectares of the garden area which contains mostly the South African plants and presenting different biomes like savanna or forest. The botanical garden is home to more than 198 bird species, reptiles and small mammals, especially medicinal plants, special wisteria avenue, cycads, aloes and succulents featured areas. The garden is home to the Head Office of South African National Botanical Institute and was founded in the year 1946. The garden is open 365 days a year, from 08:00 to 18:00 with last entry at 17:00.
Photo Credit: Derek Keats (CC BY-SA 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society