The Beckov castle (Beckovský hrad – in Slovak) was closed two years ago because of reconstruction. But the good news is that the castle is open again and welcomes new visitors and tourists. Reconstructed was the whole defensive tower and the entire bottom courtyard. The pathway to the castle is ready for people with wheelchairs too. To acquire new visitors, regular weekend events will be held at the caste. The main motive of Beckov castle weekend events will be a knight of Stiborice called Stibor and children’s clown called Beck.
Photo Credit: Klearchos Kapoutsis (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society