The Bath Music International Festival in Pulteney Weir is yearly held in May and June in Bath, South West England. The festival first started in 1948 and was directed by Ian Hunter. From classical music, jazz, and folk to contemporary music, is played at this festival. The Bath International Music Festival celebrated its 60th Anniversary in the year 2008. The pianist Joanna MacGregor is the current artistic director of this festival.
Photo Credit: snapp3r (CC BY-ND 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society