The goji berries alias wolfberries are orange-red berries that are native to China. The goji berries contains many powerful antioxidants that can prevent DNA changes, cancer and many other illnesses. The fruit is rich on vitamin A that has anti-aging effect and protect your vision. What is important is that goji berries contains 18 amino acids, 6 essential vitamins, 5 carotenoids and 22 trace minerals including zinc, selenium, iron, potassium, calcium, riboflavin, vitamin C, beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. You can consume goji raw, dried or just add it to you favorite cooked meal.
Photo Credit: Antonio Tajuelo (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society