The goji berries alias wolfberries are orange-red berries that are native to China. The goji berries contains many powerful antioxidants that can prevent DNA changes, cancer and many other illnesses. The fruit is rich on vitamin A that has anti-aging effect and protect your vision. What is important is that goji berries contains 18 amino acids, 6 essential vitamins, 5 carotenoids and 22 trace minerals including zinc, selenium, iron, potassium, calcium, riboflavin, vitamin C, beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. You can consume goji raw, dried or just add it to you favorite cooked meal.
Photo Credit: Antonio Tajuelo (CC BY 2.0)
2 Comments to “The Health Benefits of Goji Berries”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society