The Prague Orloj is an astronomical clock installed in the year 1410 in Prague (Czech Republic) and is still working. Prague Orloj enjoys most of tourists that comes to visit Prague city. The clock consists of 3 parts – the calendar in the lower part with month symbols painted by Josef Manes, the sphere or clock dial in the center with ancient Czech and present day time, sunrise, sunset, movements of the Moon and Sun, and the walk of the apostle at the top, which is probably the most entertaining part of the clock for the tourists.
Photo Credit: George Groutas (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society