Egypt is popular travel destination not just for the European countries but for rest of the world too. Egypt is proud on many famous beaches and holiday resorts. Famous resorts in the central delta are Ras el-Bahr, Baltim and Gamasa. Very popular are beach resorts near el-Alamein with many holiday villages. Ubayyad and Agiiba beaches are famous for a crystal-clear water, silvery sand and shallow upto 200 meters into the sea. Na’ama Bay is known for its diving center which conquers the heart of swimmers with love for diving and snorkeling. Another interesting beaches are Maagana Beach, Suez Alexandria Beaches, Abu Kir Suburb, Sidi Kir, King Mariut, Abu Mina and Sidi Abdel Rahman Beach. And we of course cannot forget on the most famous tourist resort of the Red Sea coast called Hurghada.
Photo Credit: Chris Barnes (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society