The Barranca del Cobre alias Copper Canyon in Mexico is one of the famous canyon with many wonderful prospects. This name covers collection of canyons – Barranca del Cobre, Barranca de Urique, Barranca de Batopilas and Barranca de Sinforosa located in Sierra de Tarahumara which is part of the state Chihuahua. The Most of trips into this place starts in a small city called Creel which is the base-camp for Mexican acclimatization. There is a really wild nature around. If you are planning to go alone, you should have a really good knowledge of navigation, because there is no classical touristic marking and you are on your own. If you have more money and are not in so fit condition, you can choose to travel by train through the canyon. The ride takes about 12 hours but you can leave the train for days and do trekking. Wonderful lake Arareco, waterfalls Cusárare, Mushroom Valey, Frog Valey, Misie San Ignacio or village Wakachipare, that’s are all good places to visit in the Canyon Barranca del Cobre.
Photo Credit: Mihai (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society