A Danube river cruises cross many countries and capital cities on the river Danube. You can visit Germany, Austria, Slovakia or Hungary by sailing the river Danube. The cities includes Regensburg, Passau, Melk, Vienna, Bratislava, Esztergom and Budapest while Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest are the capital cities. Vienna is the capital city of Austria which can be proud to have impressive historical buildings and architecture. Bratislava is the capital city of Slovakia, its historical center is smaller but new modern buildings and bridges arise every day. Budapest is the capital city of Hungary and was originally a Celtic settlement and now is famous for the wonderful castles and architectures too.
Photo Credit: Bruce Tuten (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society