A Danube river cruises cross many countries and capital cities on the river Danube. You can visit Germany, Austria, Slovakia or Hungary by sailing the river Danube. The cities includes Regensburg, Passau, Melk, Vienna, Bratislava, Esztergom and Budapest while Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest are the capital cities. Vienna is the capital city of Austria which can be proud to have impressive historical buildings and architecture. Bratislava is the capital city of Slovakia, its historical center is smaller but new modern buildings and bridges arise every day. Budapest is the capital city of Hungary and was originally a Celtic settlement and now is famous for the wonderful castles and architectures too.
Photo Credit: Bruce Tuten (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society