The Sun City in South Africa its like an fairy tale city inspired by lost fantasy African tribe. Surrounded by a botanical gardens, grand pools, water streams and walking trails make the African feel even more impressive. Sun City was formerly the gambling mecca of South Africa and still is if you want to spend some money. I would rather suggest you to enjoy golf or go out for safari in Madikwe Safari Lodge. The hills of the Pilanesberg are the forests where is the Sun City Resort is located, 187 km from Johannesburg. The Pilanesberg National Game Park is home to elephants, lions, rhinos, leopards and buffalos. And one good suggestion at the end – never feed any monkey or wild animals.
Photo Credit: Gary Bembridge (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society