When I travel in a new destination I usually mark places which I should see. You can never known when you will visit this place next time. Leicestershire and Rutland County are located in the English Midlands. Leicestershire is known for livestock farming so be careful when you see the sign stating duck crossing Rutland’s pride is Rutland Water which is a large artificial lake. So what is good to see when you travel in Leicestershire and Rutland County? Check the photos below and mark it on your map.
The Great Tower
Photo Credit: Duncan Harris (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society