The PETA Organization is famous for its animal rights campaigns worldwide. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is an American, non-profit corporation with about 300 employees and 3 million members founded in 1980 by Ingrid Newkirk and Alex Pacheco. PETA concentrates its efforts into area where animals mostly suffers – 1. on factory farms, 2. in the clothing trade, 3. in laboratories, 4. in the entertainment industry. Some people criticize PETA that it is too much offensive and some that is actually not. The best thing would be if people rather do something for animals yourself than criticize other efforts.
Photo Credit: Yaira (CC BY 2.0)
2 Comments to “The PETA Organization and Animal Rights Campaigns”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society