The PETA Organization is famous for its animal rights campaigns worldwide. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is an American, non-profit corporation with about 300 employees and 3 million members founded in 1980 by Ingrid Newkirk and Alex Pacheco. PETA concentrates its efforts into area where animals mostly suffers – 1. on factory farms, 2. in the clothing trade, 3. in laboratories, 4. in the entertainment industry. Some people criticize PETA that it is too much offensive and some that is actually not. The best thing would be if people rather do something for animals yourself than criticize other efforts.
Photo Credit: Yaira (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society