A nature can paint tree leaves into many colors over the year but Autumn period is the best time to show her power. Altai Mountains covers 845,000 square kilometers, crossing borders of Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia and China. The yellow or golden leaves are especially significant in this mountains. The name Altai comes from Mongolian word Altan which mean golden. Snow peaks, taiga, deserts and steppes, that’s all showing diversity of this wonderful region.
Photo Credit: Andrew Kudrin (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society