A nature can paint tree leaves into many colors over the year but Autumn period is the best time to show her power. Altai Mountains covers 845,000 square kilometers, crossing borders of Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia and China. The yellow or golden leaves are especially significant in this mountains. The name Altai comes from Mongolian word Altan which mean golden. Snow peaks, taiga, deserts and steppes, that’s all showing diversity of this wonderful region.
Photo Credit: Andrew Kudrin (CC BY 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society