A latex is a natural rubber which is produced from a tree called Hevea Brasiliensis. By perforation of laticifers, the latex flows down the tree into the collection containers. The latex has very good tensile properties and tear resistance but has poor resistance to ozone, oxygen, sunlight and heat. The protein in the latex can sometimes cause an allergic reaction when used by some people. But thanks to its tear resistance it is still used for a such nice latex dresses, in medicine, as balloons or as condoms.
Photo Credit: Markus Ram (CC BY-ND 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society