A Personal Helicopter is something what cannot afford to own everybody. In most cases such property own rich people like actors or business men only. But German company E-Volo came with a new prototype of multicopter powered by sixteen propellers that should fill the gap of an affordable flying transportation device. The weight of this helicopter is 80 kg including lithium batteries and can fly 10 to 30 minutes. Limiting factor is the capacity of the battery, so the development in this area will bring longer flights and forward evolution.
Photo Credit: E-Volo Press Pictures
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society