Whether it is the Mediterranean food or attractions of Island of Malta, by no doubt, Malta is one of the most visited touristic destinations on this planet. You can heat up on sandy beaches with support for diving or go deep into the historical city and check monuments or temples and gardens or just hanging around and catch the smell of night clubs, restaurants and pubs. While the capital city is Valletta, the largest town is Birkirkara city. The nearest destinations to Malta are Sicily (93 km north) and Tunisia (288 km west). Malta has a subtropical climate with average yearly temperature of 22–23 °C and really hot summers, so do not afraid of cold.
Photo Credit: Charlie Dave
One Comment to “A Small Touristic Taste of Malta for All Holidays Planners”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society