Russell Simmons, who is known for his charity work, celebrated his 12th annual Art For Life Benefit in East Hampton, New York this year (2011). Russell Simmons founded this Benefit with his brother Danny Simmons. Special guests included talented singers Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Hudson. Among other celebrities there were Jessica White, LaLa Vazquez, Kevin Liles, Taraji P. Henson or Edward Norton. This charity is specially tailored to support and reach youth people in New York City with art.
Photo Credit: www.chicagofabulousblog.com (CC BY-SA 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society