Russell Simmons, who is known for his charity work, celebrated his 12th annual Art For Life Benefit in East Hampton, New York this year (2011). Russell Simmons founded this Benefit with his brother Danny Simmons. Special guests included talented singers Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Hudson. Among other celebrities there were Jessica White, LaLa Vazquez, Kevin Liles, Taraji P. Henson or Edward Norton. This charity is specially tailored to support and reach youth people in New York City with art.
Photo Credit: www.chicagofabulousblog.com (CC BY-SA 2.0)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society