Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum exhibits many interesting large objects models of aircraft technology. One of the most interesting ones are experimental aircraft models of the HiMAT and Grumman X-29. While HiMAT alias Highly Maneuverable Aircraft Technology is a research plane model piloted by a computer which allows remote control of the flight. The Grumman X-29 model is built with many experimental technologies, especially with the forward-swept wings and canard control surface. This model is still tested by the NASA program.
Photo Credit: Cliff
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society