France is famous for it wine, especially champagne wine. This sparkling wine is produced by a method called méthode champenoise, the bubbles (CO2) are naturally produced by fermentation of sugar in a bottle. This process is known to be used by a monk called Dom Perignon back in the 17th century together with usage of the cork for the bottle. Today is Champagne still very good place with its soil for planting grapes managing hectares of vineyards producing quality wine.
Photo Credit: Megan Mallen
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society