Somewhere, deep in the Congolese jungle, the ancestor of current human species was evolved. Today is this place called Democratic Republic of Congo. What is especially sad, is the devastation and never-ending fight on this piece of planet. Second Congo War, which started in 1998, resulted in 5,4 million of dead people until the end in 2003. Through this so called peace, fighting still continues in the east of country and violence is significant part of this country. But what is alarming even today is the dying rate of 45 000 people per month.
Photo Credit: Society of the Sacred Heart
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society