Okinawa is probably best known for martial arts, especially karate. Okinawa capital city is Naha (Naafa in Japanese). There are together eleven cities in Okinawa Prefecture with many town. Around the island are unique coral reefs and caves. What is so great for tourists is that temperatures stay above 20 °C over the whole year. Okinawan people live longer than people anywhere in the world, probably its the combination of their low-fat and low-salt diet with minimal stress and wonderful nature.
Photo Credit: Ricardo Mangual
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society