There is about 5000 Bonobos remaining on this planet. Lola Ya Bonobo alias Paradise for Bonobos in Lingala (language of Kinshasa) is a sanctuary in Congo where can live without being afraid to be hunted. Bonobos in wild are usually hunted for meat, infants are selled on a black market. Sanctuary is a safe environment where Bonobos can live. This sanctuary is the last hope for Bonobos and is runned from donations, so if you have some spare money, you can invest them into something meaning full here. You can even make an adoption.
Photo Credit: Irene
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society