There is about 5000 Bonobos remaining on this planet. Lola Ya Bonobo alias Paradise for Bonobos in Lingala (language of Kinshasa) is a sanctuary in Congo where can live without being afraid to be hunted. Bonobos in wild are usually hunted for meat, infants are selled on a black market. Sanctuary is a safe environment where Bonobos can live. This sanctuary is the last hope for Bonobos and is runned from donations, so if you have some spare money, you can invest them into something meaning full here. You can even make an adoption.
Photo Credit: Irene
One Comment to “Sanctuary in Congo As the Last Hope for the Bonobos”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society