If you prefer adventure, dunes, hot wind, a lot of sand and beautiful sceneries than trips to Moroccos desert is something for you. Common trips usually starts at small oasis town of Zagora and then to a little village of Oulad Driss near the Algeria borders. Off-road trips goes through the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs and then continues to the Ouarzazate. Whatever course you choose do not forget to buy broad-brimmed hat for your protection.
Photo Credit: Richard Allaway
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society