When someone say word summer you will imagine sun, watter, etc. For me, the first conjunction with the summer, is the smell of phlox flowers and apricots. There is about 67 different species of this flower out there. Some of them are few centimeters long and some are about one meter long. Which species you put into your garden depends on your preferences and the location but without a doubt phloxes should have permanent placement in your garden. Phlox can have purple, pink, violet, white or yellow color and should be planted on partial sun location with well-drained soil. Whichever species you choose, its smell is irresistible.
Photo credit: MorgueFile
One Comment to “The Wonderful Smell of Phlox Flowers in Summer”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society