Chile is a country with many natural contrasts. For those who like city architecture, is the capital city Santiago de Chile, the best option. But Chile is the perfect destination for the nature lovers too. So do not hesitate to conquer some of the peaks of the Andes, visit volcanoes or ancient forests. The preferred touristic destination is called Torres del Paine. Chile is the longest country with over 4 300 km (2 700 miles) along the southwestern coast of South America. It is the most developed and prosperous country of South America and is part of OECD since 2010 and a good example for the rest of South America countries.
Photo credit: MorgueFile
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society