Social structure of wild lions is much more complex than other cats. Lions, Panthera leo, live in Africa and in Asia. Lifetime of lions in the wild is about 10 to 14 years. Male lions usually live no more than 10 years because of constant fighting with other males. By rolling over on his back a male lion can avoid aggression from a stronger lion. Lions living in a pride usually consisting from 1-4 males and can have up to 15 females. Lions have many social events. The most important happened after hunting and by drinking. It may look obvious by crowding around food or water is for the pride important. Best hunters are lionesses because there are smaller and faster. The pride cooperates while hunting by crowding the hunted prey and final strike is prompt and killing.
One Comment to “Social Structure Habits of Wild Lions”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society