Social structure of wild lions is much more complex than other cats. Lions, Panthera leo, live in Africa and in Asia. Lifetime of lions in the wild is about 10 to 14 years. Male lions usually live no more than 10 years because of constant fighting with other males. By rolling over on his back a male lion can avoid aggression from a stronger lion. Lions living in a pride usually consisting from 1-4 males and can have up to 15 females. Lions have many social events. The most important happened after hunting and by drinking. It may look obvious by crowding around food or water is for the pride important. Best hunters are lionesses because there are smaller and faster. The pride cooperates while hunting by crowding the hunted prey and final strike is prompt and killing.
One Comment to “Social Structure Habits of Wild Lions”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society