Shamanic companions are important part of everybody’s life journey. We can distinguish four different types of animal companions. First group are “power animals”, these animals give you power in situations when you need it. The second group of companions are “totem animals”. These animals tell us about status of our chakras and the abilities they provide. From these animals we build our personal totem. The third group of animals are “animals allies”. These allies go with us and give us special healing abilities, connect us with all five elements and allow us to move in time-space. The last group of animals are “messengers” . These animals we usually meet on some uncommon places and they want to show us a way how to solve some specific situation. It is always a good option to learn and hear them.
Photo Credit: MorgueFile
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society