Shamanic companions are important part of everybody’s life journey. We can distinguish four different types of animal companions. First group are “power animals”, these animals give you power in situations when you need it. The second group of companions are “totem animals”. These animals tell us about status of our chakras and the abilities they provide. From these animals we build our personal totem. The third group of animals are “animals allies”. These allies go with us and give us special healing abilities, connect us with all five elements and allow us to move in time-space. The last group of animals are “messengers” . These animals we usually meet on some uncommon places and they want to show us a way how to solve some specific situation. It is always a good option to learn and hear them.
Photo Credit: MorgueFile
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society