The city of Mumbai or Bombai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra with a huge population of about 15 millions citizens. Mumbai is a city with a lot of extremes where you can find a big skyscrapers to contrast with small little houses. The mix of many cultures having the richest and the poorest people on the streets.
Mumbai is the biggest metropolis of India and as the most metropolises, this one never sleeps too. With a concentration of banks, hotels and businesses, the city is making the most of India profit.
As I remember that Bombai was one of the stop places for Willy Fog in Around the world in 80 days, it is worth visiting for us too.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society