The city of Mumbai or Bombai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra with a huge population of about 15 millions citizens. Mumbai is a city with a lot of extremes where you can find a big skyscrapers to contrast with small little houses. The mix of many cultures having the richest and the poorest people on the streets.
Mumbai is the biggest metropolis of India and as the most metropolises, this one never sleeps too. With a concentration of banks, hotels and businesses, the city is making the most of India profit.
As I remember that Bombai was one of the stop places for Willy Fog in Around the world in 80 days, it is worth visiting for us too.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- What Do Hotels In Denmark Have On Offer
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society