Canada Goose or Geese is a really big waterbird. We can find it near lakes and rivers, yards and parks. The goose has a black head with white cheeks and a long black neck. She is feeding by dabbling into the water. The diet includes green vegetation and grains. What so special on Canada Geese is its migration. They are making long and irregular V formations across spring or autumn. This makes Canada’s skies incredible spectacle. This V formation enables to save energy and fly long distances by passing the air currents the leader. Canada Geese is native to North America but she has reached northern Europe too.
Credit: National Digital Library
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 3 Most Impressive Light Displays in the World
- Top 5 Great Things To Do In San Antonio
- How Aereo Glides Through the World of Streaming TV
- Summer Cooling Efficiency for Your Home
- Should Your Small Business Have a DUI Policy?
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society