Canada Goose or Geese is a really big waterbird. We can find it near lakes and rivers, yards and parks. The goose has a black head with white cheeks and a long black neck. She is feeding by dabbling into the water. The diet includes green vegetation and grains. What so special on Canada Geese is its migration. They are making long and irregular V formations across spring or autumn. This makes Canada’s skies incredible spectacle. This V formation enables to save energy and fly long distances by passing the air currents the leader. Canada Geese is native to North America but she has reached northern Europe too.
Credit: National Digital Library
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society