Kingston is the capital city of Jamaica. Jamaica is an island located about 200 kilometers from Cuba. Jamaica is the largest English-speaking island in the Caribbean territory. Jamaica was a British colony but is totally independent country since 1962. Jamaica is of course an ideal tourist destination. The biggest resorts in Jamaica are Kingston, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril, Port Antonio and the South Coast. Jamaica is still classified as a developing country but this do not hinder on beauty and pleasure for millions of tourists visiting it every year.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society