Kingston is the capital city of Jamaica. Jamaica is an island located about 200 kilometers from Cuba. Jamaica is the largest English-speaking island in the Caribbean territory. Jamaica was a British colony but is totally independent country since 1962. Jamaica is of course an ideal tourist destination. The biggest resorts in Jamaica are Kingston, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril, Port Antonio and the South Coast. Jamaica is still classified as a developing country but this do not hinder on beauty and pleasure for millions of tourists visiting it every year.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Delights of Florida
- Creating A Successful Brand
- DUI Plea-Bargains: Is this a Wise Choice?
- Are You Having Fun While Caring For Your Lawn? It Can Be Done!
- Laser Engraving – Taking A Look Under The Hood
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society