E. coli or Escherichia coli, named after German discoverer Theodor Escherich in 1885, is bacterium that is part of the normal flora of the gut. Some strains of this bacterium can cause food poisoning like serotype O157:H7. But most strains are part of a good flora of the gut that helps to fight against pathogenic bacterias. The most common way to get infection of E. coli is by eating contaminated food or over hands contact. The symptoms of E. coli infection, which usually starts 7 days after infection, are watery diarrhea and cramps. Illness do not need some special treatment but you should get a lot of water to prevent dehydration.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society