Whether it is in many cases plausible, all have it, the human brain. A brain is the biggest organ of the body composed of fat and protein weighing about 1.4 kilograms. It consists from about 100 billion nerve cells, making it a supercomputer, managing actions beginning with digestion and breathing and ending with self-recognition of ourself.
The nerve cells alias neurons (gray matter) transmit and gather electrochemical signals that are communicated via a network of millions of nerve fibers alias dendrites and axons (white matter).
When we talk about a storage capacity, it is about 1000 TB. When we take in aspect that we have external computer disks with 1 TB nowadays, it is not so much. So do not waste you capacity of brain with unimportant things;)
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society