Opera House in Sydney Australia is probably the most known building in Australia and is visited by most travelers passing trough Australia continent. Opera house is not just opera itself, it is full or bars, cafes and dining possibilities. Opera was designed and built by Danish architect Jørn Utzon, opening its doors in 1973. The building is situated close to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, on Bennelong Point. Opera house is 183 metres long and 120 metres wide a is consisting of so called shells.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society