Opera House in Sydney Australia is probably the most known building in Australia and is visited by most travelers passing trough Australia continent. Opera house is not just opera itself, it is full or bars, cafes and dining possibilities. Opera was designed and built by Danish architect Jørn Utzon, opening its doors in 1973. The building is situated close to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, on Bennelong Point. Opera house is 183 metres long and 120 metres wide a is consisting of so called shells.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society