While the night covers the forest, many things can happen. For insects, like for humans, it is time for sleep. But droplets of water do not know any sleep. They are simply falling down. These pictures were taken by physiotherapist Miroslaw Swietek at around 3 am at night, in a forest near his home.
This 37-year-old amateur photographer makes shots of motionless bugs in the darkness before setting up his camera and flash just millimeters from them.
I don’t think that he can wake them up.
Images (c) Miroslaw Swietek
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- What Do Hotels In Denmark Have On Offer
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society