Turin is known as the main city of a chocolate in Italy. To celebrate this fact, every year the Chocolate Festival Cioccolatò is organised. This year, the event is happening from 25. March to 3. April 2011.
The festival, like in the previous years, will feature famous chocolatiers from all over Italy and this year Enric Rovira is present, as the most famous one. You can look forward on many interesting presentations, see how chocolate is made and of course many, many samples for testing;)
And here some photos for todays chocolate inspirations.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- What Do Hotels In Denmark Have On Offer
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society