Turin is known as the main city of a chocolate in Italy. To celebrate this fact, every year the Chocolate Festival Cioccolatò is organised. This year, the event is happening from 25. March to 3. April 2011.
The festival, like in the previous years, will feature famous chocolatiers from all over Italy and this year Enric Rovira is present, as the most famous one. You can look forward on many interesting presentations, see how chocolate is made and of course many, many samples for testing;)
And here some photos for todays chocolate inspirations.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 3 Most Impressive Light Displays in the World
- Top 5 Great Things To Do In San Antonio
- How Aereo Glides Through the World of Streaming TV
- Summer Cooling Efficiency for Your Home
- Should Your Small Business Have a DUI Policy?
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society