Venice is an beautiful Italian city in the northern part of Italy. Venezia, how it is correctly named and spelled in Italy, is the 1300-year-old island city. No dispute, this city is suitable for all romantic spirits out there. But how long will this city last? By this trend, there is assumption, that by 2055, the most of city parts will be permanently submerged. To rescue the city, a so called Moses project were started in 2001. It is an integrated defence system consisting of rows of mobile gates to protect the Venetian lagoon. If there are no problems with funding, the work is expected to be completed in 2012. Will this project protect the city enough in the future? We will see soon.
One Comment to “Venice Alias the City On Water Submerging”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 3 Most Impressive Light Displays in the World
- Top 5 Great Things To Do In San Antonio
- How Aereo Glides Through the World of Streaming TV
- Summer Cooling Efficiency for Your Home
- Should Your Small Business Have a DUI Policy?
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society