Venice is an beautiful Italian city in the northern part of Italy. Venezia, how it is correctly named and spelled in Italy, is the 1300-year-old island city. No dispute, this city is suitable for all romantic spirits out there. But how long will this city last? By this trend, there is assumption, that by 2055, the most of city parts will be permanently submerged. To rescue the city, a so called Moses project were started in 2001. It is an integrated defence system consisting of rows of mobile gates to protect the Venetian lagoon. If there are no problems with funding, the work is expected to be completed in 2012. Will this project protect the city enough in the future? We will see soon.
One Comment to “Venice Alias the City On Water Submerging”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society