Sprague Lake is 13-acre lake located in a resort owned by Abner Sprague, which was an expert guide and host, and his wife Alberta, in Rocky Mountain National Park. The lake elevation is 8200 feet and you can walk around it like about Strbske Pleso in High Tatras, Slovakia.
The Alberta Falls trail starts at 9240 feet elevation, less than 1 mile before Bear Lake. Trail is located across Glacier Basin Campground and goes to pretty Alberta falls. On the road you can see beaver dams and an abundance of golden-mantled ground squirrels.
These destinations has its magic in winter too but it is recommended to visit it in summer and your impression will be unforgettable anyway.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society