Schönbrunn Palace is a former Habsburg imperial summer residence in Vienna, Austria. If you are planning to go to Vienna, don’t miss this location. There are so many attractions in this palace and around it that would need at least two days to walk through.
By walking the garden, do not forget to see the Gloriette, Palm house, Dessert house, Maze & Labyrinth garden, Egyptian Obelisk and Schönbrunn Zoo.
Baroque rooms all over the palace are something that you do not want to miss, especially Walnut Room is good to see. If you want to see how looked the world of imperial children lived in than Kids museum is for you too.
One thing is clear here, this location will fill a lot of space on your digital camera SD card.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society