Schönbrunn Palace is a former Habsburg imperial summer residence in Vienna, Austria. If you are planning to go to Vienna, don’t miss this location. There are so many attractions in this palace and around it that would need at least two days to walk through.
By walking the garden, do not forget to see the Gloriette, Palm house, Dessert house, Maze & Labyrinth garden, Egyptian Obelisk and Schönbrunn Zoo.
Baroque rooms all over the palace are something that you do not want to miss, especially Walnut Room is good to see. If you want to see how looked the world of imperial children lived in than Kids museum is for you too.
One thing is clear here, this location will fill a lot of space on your digital camera SD card.
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society