Bicycles are daily vehicles for many people. For some of them, it is a sport. And for the rest, it is a fun.
It is hard to find out who invented bicycle. After a search, I ended with two names that are somewhere in the beginning of history.
In 1418, Giovanni Fontana, built the first human powered land vehicle based on four wheels and used an endless rope connected via gears to the wheels.
And Leonardo da Vinci, sketches from the year 1493, showing a primitive version of a bicycle.
Anyway, today the construction and material of bikes are so different and automated that even the inventors would not recognize that it is a bike.
But one thing remains the same. You have to learn to ride the bike;)
“The bicycle is a curious vehicle. Its passenger is its engine.”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- 5 Incredibly Simple Ways To Pick The Right Color For Your Leather Furniture
- How To Take The Best Promotional Photos To Make Your Products Look Amazing
- Clutter – 6 Ways to Avoid It
- When Can Your Genuine Marriage Be Considered Fraud?
- Dads Against Drunk Driving Review For Fathers
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society