Bicycles are daily vehicles for many people. For some of them, it is a sport. And for the rest, it is a fun.
It is hard to find out who invented bicycle. After a search, I ended with two names that are somewhere in the beginning of history.
In 1418, Giovanni Fontana, built the first human powered land vehicle based on four wheels and used an endless rope connected via gears to the wheels.
And Leonardo da Vinci, sketches from the year 1493, showing a primitive version of a bicycle.
Anyway, today the construction and material of bikes are so different and automated that even the inventors would not recognize that it is a bike.
But one thing remains the same. You have to learn to ride the bike;)
“The bicycle is a curious vehicle. Its passenger is its engine.”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- What Do Hotels In Denmark Have On Offer
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society