A pregnancy lasts for about 40 weeks. This time starts counting from the first day of the last normal period. The weeks are separated into 3 trimesters.
In the first trimester (weeks 1-12) the body undergoes many hormonal changes resulting in morning sickness, swollen breasts, mood swings, more often pass of urine, taste or distaste for some foods, headache.
The second trimester (weeks 13-28) is much easier for most women than the first one. The abdomen will expand as the result of baby growing and before trimester ends, baby movements can be felt. Most symptoms are result of this like body aches, stretch marks, darker skin on some body parties.
In the third trimester (weeks 29-40) continues symptoms from second one, problems with sleeping can occur, shortness of breath, cervix becomes thinner and softer which helps the birth canal to open during the birthing process. Real or false contractions can result, which finally lead to long awaited baby birth.
One Comment to “Having a Baby After Pregnancy Period”
- Luxury Caravan with Mercedes SLK Inside
- Mind Control
- 18 Of The Best Places To Swim With Sharks
- 7 Of The Most Stunning Castles In Europe And Beyond
- England countryside
- Are Cheap Web Hosting Services Worth the Price?
- The Amazing World of Pigeons
- Welcome Spring with Crocus Flowers
- Essential Skills For The Future
- Make Some Brand-New Good Old Days: Living Your Youth Again
- Arts and Design
- Featured Articles
- People and Society